Miro 4.0 status
- we're working on a rc for today
- we're tentatively planning a rc for next week
- we're hoping to release on May 23rd
- worked on P1 bugs, synced translations, did peer reviews
- coordinated release candidate work
- had the flu
- fixed the keys on his Macbook except the spacebar
- worked on app indicator support and other P1 bugs
- worked on performance issues and crashes related to sharing
- planning to look at OSX Lion support
- worked on device issues/crashes and ui issues
- waiting on information that we'll get in the next release candidate
- fixed a bunch of issues
- worked on a ton of P1 blockers
- did a ton of testing
- worked on automated testing which is working pretty well
Order of business:
- rc1 today
- rc2 may 18th?
- Miro is developed by a community of people including you! If you can't contribute your time and work to development, testing, and translations, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects like Miro Community and Universal Subtitles. See http://pculture.org/about/ for more details on these projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://manual.getmiro.com/ .
Bugzilla stats for Miro for the last week:
- 99 bugs/feature-requests created
- 4 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 9 bugs marked INVALID
- 6 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 1 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 81 bugs marked FIXED
Unrelated side note
I finally added the rst plugin for PyBlosxom to my blog so now I can post in restructured text rather than HTML. Yay!