Miro 3.1 status (roadmap)
- working on rebuilding the Windows build environment
Miro Community 1.0.1 status (roadmap)
- working on scaling issues
- working on minor bugs
- first public demo of the subtitles widget. (see http://blog.universalsubtitles.org/2010/06/16/launching-an-alpha-demo-of-our-subtitling-tool/)
- worked on documentation-y stuff for Miro Community.
- worked on scaling architecture
- worked on table view crashes on OSX
- worked on downloader shutdown slowness on OSX
- add a conversions preference panel
- did a bunch of cleanup stuff:
- put bugzilla overlay in a repository,
- put the roadmap in the bugzilla-scripts repository to share with others,
- worked with rob to get the userguide squared away in regards to the new getmiro.com workflow
- continued working on the downloader crashing problem in the new windows build environment--I've ruled out some issues, but I haven't figured it out, yet.
- volunteered at the FSF on Tuesday. spent a few hours talking to a friend about Windows build enviroments on Saturday.
- 8 bugs/feature-requests created
- 3 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 4 bugs marked FIXED