- Worked on Miro Community stuff over the week.
- Talked about infrastructure for the MC services.
- 2.5.3 looks like a pretty good release.
- Tested Will's torrent-related fixes--looks good.
- Testing Luc's subtitle work. Found some bugs with the subtitle code and older versions of OSX. Otherwise, it's looking good so far.
- Talked a bit about Miro Community testing. We have a few volunteers helping, but there's still work to do.
- Worked on subtitle stuff. Happy to see people are starting to test subtitle-enabled builds.
- Worked out some bugs so it now works on 10.4, 10.5, and 10.6.
- Working on getting subtitles working on Miro on Windows with VLC.
- This is coming along nicely and we decided it should land in Miro 2.6 so we're going to move the work to the master branch.
- Reworked Miro on Windows to use a packaged binary kit.
- Switched Miro on Windows to use a pre-built libtorrent from the binary kit.
- Planning to do the same for Miro on OSX.
- Pushed out a set of Karmic packages for 2.5.3, but they aren't well tested.
- Did some bug-fixing.
- 23 bugs/feature-requests created
- 12 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 1 bugs marked INVALID
- 2 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 3 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 3 bugs marked FIXED
- 25 bugs marked INCOMPLETE