What is it?
The purpose of Input is to collect actionable feedback from our user base across each channel of our software development process. The application collects feedback and offers a set of analysis methods for looking at the resulting data.
This is a status post about Input.
- lots of library updates and changes to make way for Django 1.8
- switch from nose to pytest
- new suggests and redirector frameworks
- upgraded from Elasticsearch 0.90.10 to 1.2.4
- added editorconfig and pre-commit for easier development
That doesn't sound like a lot, but it was.
I'll write a more comprehensive blog post about the new suggests and redirector frameworks soon.
Thank you to contributors!:
- L Guruprasad: 6
- Michael Kelly: 1
- Ricky Rosario: 17
Skipping the long list of commits and bugs. If you're interested, you can check the commit logs.
Current head: ac406e4
Rough schedule going forward
- Finish up upgrade to Django 1.8.
- Implement trigger-keyword provider.
- Redo the Elasticsearch infrastructure in Fjord.
That's it for this update!