Podcasts come and go. I thought I'd do an update on things I watch and list the podcasts I'm currently testing with.
- The Ben Heck Show (Add to Miro) - TBHS is really fun to watch, educational, and really fun to watch. Ben spends each episode on a project such as a Super Can Cooler, a Portal Shirt, a Portable CNC Router, ... It's just fascinating.
- Lawrence Lessig's blip.tv (Add to Miro) - Lawrence Lessig talks about corruption of money in politics and occasionally about copyright reform.
- Wait wait... don't tell me! (Add to Miro) - "Wait wait... don't tell me!" is a radio show that I like listening to on the weekends, but I often miss it. So I subscribe to the podcast and get to listen to it when it's convenient for me.
- Onion News Network (Add to Miro) - ONN is just too funny. The videos are short, so they download quickly. The content is fantastic. They produce new content with great frequency. It's a great podcast to test with.
- Python Miro Community (Add to Miro) - This is the New feed for Python Miro Community. This is a site that has a curated index of Python-related videos around the Internet. It has conference videos from conferences like the various PyCons, DjangoCons, and PyOhio. Since I program primarily in Python, this feed helps me continue my Python education. It's an invaluable resource. (I also run the site.)