I spent the week working on:
- Firefox patches for 303645, 400061, and 400064
- Fixing build issues with Miro 1.1.1 on Gutsy (i386 and amd64), Feisty and Dapper
- Mediabar specs and revival
- Some minor bug triaging
- Bug 9150: implementing feed:// and feeds:// support at the command line
- Working on Mediabar specs and revival
- Any post-landing Firefox patch work
- Working on bugs 9523, 9521 and 5403
- Getting a Mac-mini for Boston devs for testing/development
- Visiting the Worcester office on Thursday, February 7th
It's been a good week overall. The Firefox 3 B3 codefreeze is tonight and I think I'm on track for landing all three patches, but they haven't landed yet (as of this writing). We'll see what happens tonight.
Update: All three patches landed. The one for 400061 had some issues, but myk fixed them and landed it for me.