Figured I'd send this out early because I'm not going to get anything more accomplished.
I spent Wednesday, Thursday and Friday:
- triaging old bugs
- continuing to clean up comment spam left over from when our bug system was managed by Trac
- fixing my Windows build environment problem (bug 9327)
- fixing the problem with Miro on Windows in the 1.0 branch (bug 9363)
- checked in a fix from a downstream reported problem where Miro on GTKX11 doesn't honor the --xine-driver option (bug 9373, r5897, r5898)
- started making adjustments to our build scripts to allow us to tag with "Miro-1.1" instead of "Democracy-Player-With-White-Wine-Sauce-1.1" which is too long and I'm sick of typing it ;)
- set up a pbuilder environment for testing Ubuntu/Debian packages and continuing to make our packages better
I'm doing a whirlwind tour of family visiting over the next few days, then going down to Louisiana on a service trip to rebuild houses. I'll be back online January 1st.