- 4.1 roadmap
- We're working on Miro 4.1.
- committed gtk/gstreamer overhaul changes
- fixed nightly build issues and tweaked scripts to be more similar
- planning to work with Ben on the rest of the overhaul stuff
- Universal subtitles testing. Catching up on tests and things.
- Tested Miro device support and sync support.
- Tested WinSparkle changes for Windows XP issues.
- Back from vacation.
- Continued working on installer changes.
- Worked on Puppet scripts for dev server for Miro Community.
- Continued working on metadata extractor/priority code.
- Continued working on WinSparkle support for Miro on Windows.
- Worked on sharing podcasts and bugfixes for sharing changes.
- Worked on hybrid view bits.
- Worked on building a new Windows vm for Windows overhaul stuff.
Order of business:
- Miro is developed by a community of people including you! If you can't contribute your time and work to development, testing, and translations, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects like Miro Community and Universal Subtitles. See http://pculture.org/about/ for more details on these projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://manual.getmiro.com/ .