- 4.1 roadmap
- We're working on Miro 4.1.
- continued working on windows overhaul stuff
- should have my side of stuff checked in by the end of this week
- will create bugs for the outstanding issues
- tested 4.0.3 for the 4.0.3 release
- continued to test Miro Mobile
- hoping to work on Miro 4.1 testing
- sounds like we're going to do a Miro 4.0.4 release
- working on winsparkle support for better seamless updating on Windows
- working on the metadata overhaul
- working on EchoNest support
- worked on hybrid view functionality--almost done
- worked on separating columns for different views
- worked on podcast view
- worked on extension infrastructure to make it better
Order of business:
- We talked about the particulars of how WinSparkle deals with an unresponsive Miro.
- We talked about extensions and how we want to develop the infrastructure going forward.
- Miro is developed by a community of people including you! If you can't contribute your time and work to development, testing, and translations, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects like Miro Community and Universal Subtitles. See http://pculture.org/about/ for more details on these projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://manual.getmiro.com/ .