- 4.0.2 roadmap
- 4.1 roadmap
- we're going to keep working on Miro 4.0.2 for another week or two
- we're starting work on Miro 4.1
- Worked on problematic bugs for 4.0.2.
- Hoping to have an RC on Thursday or Friday.
- Working on regression tests and testing bug fixes that have been going in over the last couple of weeks.
- Moving along on the Windows overhaul. Took a step back to make sure I had all my ducks in a row in regards to knowing exactly the situation I'm in and what the options are.
- Spent some time looking at issues people were having.
- On vacation last week.
- Worked on speed issues with device support.
- Worked on Miro Community bits.
- Worked on issues for 4.0.2.
- Worked on support for MusicBrainz/EchoNest.
- Worked on gzip support for feeds.
- Worked on some other things for 4.0.2.
Order of business:
- Talked about the 4.0.2 timeline.
- Talked about specifics of some issues people were having.
- Talked about MusicBrainz/EchoNest support.
- Miro is developed by a community of people including you! If you can't contribute your time and work to development, testing, and translations, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects like Miro Community and Universal Subtitles. See http://pculture.org/about/ for more details on these projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://manual.getmiro.com/ .
Bugzilla stats for Miro for the last week:
- 58 bugs/feature-requests created
- 3 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 1 bugs marked INVALID
- 7 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 2 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 25 bugs marked FIXED