Miro 4.0 status (roadmap)
- things are stabilizing--if you've been waiting to test nightlies, now's a good time to jump in
- worked on Miro P1 fixes
- working on Miro Guide and adding additional podcasts to the guide
- will be spending some time on Miro Community going forward
- worked on P1 ui-related issues
- wrote a Magent URI design doc
- worked on P1 ui-related and sharing-related issues
- caught up with P1 bugs
- going to spend time making metadata extraction unit tests
- worked on P1 bugs
- going to work with Kaz on metadata extraction issues
- updated the PCF bug triage tool -- greasemonkey is so easy!
- tested Miro on Vista and Windows 7 and it's looking decent
- synced translations and worked on preventing spam in the wiki
Order of business:
- Several of us spent some time hunting for good quality podcast directories and other than the iTunes directory and Miro Guide, there isn't anything out there.
- Talked about when we're going to call this release done, when we're going to do a code freeze, and how we prioritize things over the next week.
- Talked about using the severity field to denote critical/blocker and everything else.
- Miro is developed by a community of people including you! If you can't contribute your time and work to development, testing, and translations, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects like Miro Community and Universal Subtitles. See http://pculture.org/about/ for more details on these projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://manual.getmiro.com/.
Bugzilla stats for Miro for the last week:
- 70 bugs/feature-requests created
- 3 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 2 bugs marked INVALID
- 10 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 80 bugs marked FIXED
- 5 bugs marked INCOMPLETE