Miro 3.0.2 status (roadmap)
- needs testing and then will get pushed out
Miro 3.1 status (roadmap)
- things need fixing; couple more things to implement; needs testing
Miro Community 1.0 status (roadmap)
- some style changes needed; needs testing; might release this week?
- Got the MacBook she has for testing up and running with 10.6
- Did testing on Miro 3.0.2, 3.1
- Worked on testing Miro Community and setting up regression testing and automated testing scripts
- Started testing Miro Subtitles
- Did some testing on final builds for Windows for Miro Video Converter
- Getting really close to a Miro Community 1.0 release
- Working on updating Miro Community to work on latest Django
- Did nothing for a bit
- Worked on getting Miro unit tests working better on OSX--running unit tests on OSX works fine now
- Worked on fix for 3.0.2 which will make sure OSX 10.4 users don't get an update notification for Miro 3.1
- Continued improving the OSX sandbox code
- Fixed bugs related to libcurl changes.
- Worked on bugs targeted for 3.0.2 and some 3.1 issues, too.
- 23 bugs/feature-requests created
- 2 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 13 bugs marked FIXED
- 6 bugs marked INVALID