Miro 3.5.1 status (roadmap)
- still working on it
Miro 4.0 status (roadmap)
- Paul landed the beginnings of device syncing in master
- working on audio file metadata retrieval, storage, and ui
- working on extension framework
- switching testing from eggplant to sikuli
- Worked on 3.5.1 stuff.
- Still working on ffmpeg compliance stuff. I broke conversions in OSX, so I'm working on figuring that out and updating conversions from the matrix
- We should bump the "application configuration" error up to a p1.
- Miro is waiting on MVC builds for Windows from Adam, too.
- Merged syncing branch into master. It's the awesome.
- Then fixed a bunch of things. See Paul's post and help us support other devices: http://pculture.org/devblogs/paul/2010/11/14/how-to-get-syncing-support-for-your-favorite-device/
- Added code to update the database to have metadata information.
- Fixed the code to use mutagen instead of moviedata for audio files which is awesome. 5x faster.
- Got tag-flattening working.
- Working on streaming Miro stuff to an iPad.
- Working on fixes for Miro 4.
- Worked on Miro Community 1.2 and fixing issues for Duke.
- Replaced her dead computer--it's now up and running.
- Regression testing for 3.5.1.
- eggplant license is about to expire--switching to sikuli
- Working on shepherding 3.5.1 and fixing bugz.
Order of business:
- We talked about git workflow for R&D branches.
- Talked about remaining 3.5.1 issues, who's working on what, and how soon we can get this release out.
- Miro is developed by a community of people including you! If you can't contribute your time and work, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects. See http://pculture.org/about/ for more details on these projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://getmiro.com/userguide/.
Bugzilla stats for Miro:
- 27 bugs/feature-requests created
- 2 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 4 bugs marked INVALID
- 5 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 13 bugs marked FIXED
- 4 bugs marked INCOMPLETE