I wasn't on the call for 10/7/2009, so I don't have notes for that day.
- Planning to push 2.5.3 out.
- Planning to keep working on extracting binary kit stuff.
- Then get miro working on Karmic Koala.
- Then moving libtorrent out of portable.
- Will be in Providence, RI from October 23rd through 26th.
- Continuing work on subtitle work.
- Perian doesn't support subtitles in subfolders. Luc is looking into fixing Perian and then sending a patch upstream.
- Luc is going to start looking into VLC support next.
- Planning to work on 12101. One of the theories is that when torrents are downloading, Miro is doing a lot of disk thrashing.
- Remove torrent metadata from the updates.
- Tweak status so that we only persist to disk every now and then.
- Plans to work on bug 12229.
- It's difficult to figure out how many people are affected by 12101.
- Working on Miro Community 0.8 release. It's coming along nicely.
- Tested Miro Community and Miro 2.5 branch builds.
- Working on testing plans for Miro Community post 0.8 release.
- Talked about 12277 and 12276 and where we're going with that plan.
- Hopefully we'll get it out today or tomorrow.
- 8 bugs created
- 1 bug marked DUPLICATE
- 4 bugs marked FIXED
- 2 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 1 bug marked WONTFIX