My semester break is drawing short and I didn't get much of what I wanted to get done done. I merged Lance's documentation fixes in, I'm fiddling with a new pyblcmd script, and I'm cleaning up things I started, but never finished.
Ryan is going hog-wild with getting the comments plugin to a better place.
I was thinking of switching the web-site to use MediaWiki and in doing so solve a bunch of issues we have, but I think I'm going to wait on that for a while. In the meantime, I do plan on doing a web-site update and make it look more like some other Python-project web-sites. In the process of doing that, I think I may move it over to be statically rendered.
That's it for this status report--trying to keep it short and sweet while getting across that some things are happening, but it's slow going.