I got a few comments from people who were interested in how I used Cheesecake to clean up PyBlosxom. I tossed around making it a series of blog entries but then decided to write it up as a technical article: Cleaning Up PyBlosxom Using Cheesecake.
I think it came out nicely, though parts of it are too "wordy". I really liked writing the article using Trac's wiki system. My only problem with Trac's wiki system is that the documentation for writing wiki macros needs a lot of help.
I'm going to update some of the PyBlosxom plugin writing tutorials I wrote a couple of years ago and put them in my trac instance, too. I still have work to do with PyBlosxom, but it's coming along very nicely. I'm working on unit tests and functional tests now.
Update May 11th, 2017: The pycheesecake and my Trac sites are now gone. You can find my article here>.