I've finished all the programming for Lyntin 3.2. I plan to release it next weekend. Between then and now if you want to grab the latest in CVS and test it out and report bugs, that'd help a great deal!
Things that Lyntin 3.2 will have:
- new scheduler system with the ability to schedule commands to kick off at a given time
- redid the #import stuff so it's now #load and #unload
- refactoring of the thread manager, the datagrep buffer, the ticker (now uses the brand new scheduler), and session shutdown
- fixed the EOR issue, #textin, #config
- added the #grep command and removed #datagrep and #datagreplines
- implemented the #bell command and added bell functionality to the textui
There's some neat stuff in here and some minor optimizations and fixes to documentation as well. It'll be a good release.