We had this idea to overhaul the logging functionality so that it's in a manager just like most of the other functionality. I just finished this up tonight. I'm tossing around other arguments you would want to pass on the command line--haven't gotten there yet.
The next big issues:
- move the ticker to its manager
- figure out if command parsing needs some attention in terms of unescaping characters
- write help files for lyntin and tintin eval modes
- uncouple hooks from hooks.py so module writers can write their own hooks
- build a setup.py for distutils installation